Weekly eCommerce & Digital Retail Roundup
Geotargeting, going global, and great customer experience. All this and more in our weekly eCommerce and digital retail roundup:
• Holidays are on the minds of retailers, now that back-to-school is well underway.
• Want to get better at geotargeting your emails? This infographic can help you do it.
• Quality vs. quantity: what one company learned about its social media and content efforts.
• Using design, branding, and narratives to communicate your website’s story.
• Drone delivery service coming to the US, courtesy of Google.
• Marketing insights on going global with your business.
• You’ve got mobile traffic, but not a mobile strategy. Is it time for a wake-up call?
• How retail stores use emerging technology to grow in-store engagement.
• Catch 22: retailers need personal data from shoppers to make omnichannel better, but shoppers don’t want to share their personal information.
• Do you need high-quality customer experience 100% of the time?
Steve Susina is the marketing director at LYONSCG and a Demandware Strategic Tier LINK Solutions partner. He is an engineer by education and a marketer by choice, leading LYONSCG’s demand generation, thought leadership, and branding initiatives.