This Week’s eCommerce News & Insights: Technology, Design, Marketing & Strategy
Another week of marketing, technology, design, and strategy insights from the world of eCommerce:
1. If your website is responsive is it also mobile first?
2. Relationships or points: what makes for a successful customer loyalty program?
3. Three lead gen mistakes you might be making.
4. Theories about why display ad viewability in the UK is at an all-time low.
5. If you have an iOS shopping app, getting consumers to download it is only half the battle.
6. Copyright infringement, defamation, and spam. What every blogger needs to know.
7. An unlikely brand ventures into chat commerce and social ordering.
8. Is DevOps culture wreaking havoc on work-life balance? One CTO thinks so.
9. Retail customers want same-day and express shipping options, and they’re willing to pay extra for it. Are retailers rising to the occasion?
10. Why there’s no excuse for not using a password manager.
Mary Clare Riordan is an event marketing manager at LYONSCG, a proud Marquette University alum, and JFK’s #1 fan.