Game Plan and Americas Customer Days: Two Great eCommerce Events with hybris
By Wayne Brazille, Chief hybris Technical Architect
Last week, some members from the LYONSCG team, including myself, had the opportunity to attend hybris Americas Customer Days and Game Plan 2015 in Fort Worth, Texas. It was a great few days that brought together leaders and professionals from across the B2B commerce space to attend expert-led breakout sessions, presentations, and workshops, and to network with others in the industry.
LYONSCG has been partners with hybris since 2014, and since then, we have been working closely with their team to take on some great projects. hybris is the world’s fastest-growing eCommerce platform provider, and LYONSCG has leveraged this omni-channel platform to create robust and scalable eCommerce solutions for our customers. LYONSCG was proud to be an Ecosystem Partner for the hybris conference.
Here’s some of the great news and information coming out of hybris Americas Customer Days and the Game Plan B2B Conference that we wanted to share:
About the hybris Platform
- Version 6 is coming in 2016 – Be on the look out for more information about the next major release, expected around the middle of next year.
- The new YaaS open-source, cloud-based micro-services (currently in Beta) is being leveraged to create value-added services such as hybris Profile that complement and extend the hybris e-Commerce Suite.
About B2B eCommerce
- B2B customers expect the same experience they’re used to from B2C eCommerce. Forrester indicated that personalized content such as product referrals and reviews should be a top priority. We’ve touched upon this topic before in our white paper entitled, “Consumerization of B2B eCommerce”.
- Statistics to consider when evaluating your B2B eCommerce plan:
- 67% of B2B customers want omni-channel eCommerce
- 62% want to see self-service capabilities
- 41% of B2B companies selling online are competing with their wholesalers, distributors and suppliers
As digital continues to penetrate almost every aspect of customer touchpoints, both physical and online, the hybris platform enables businesses to transform their sales and services functions to please their customers, and ultimately increase sales, across all channels. LYONSCG assists businesses using the hybris platform in fully realizing their digital potential with a full range of professional services, beginning with digital strategy and experience design, progressing through a comprehensive implementation approach, and offering hosting and support along with marketing services.
Want to learn more about LYONSCG’s hybris solution? Visit our site.