This Week’s Digital Commerce Tips, News & Insights
All the digital commerce tips, news, and insights we’ve been reading and talking about this week:
1. A Florida SEO company is suing Google for illegally removing of hundreds of its websites from search results.
2. Automating eCommerce merchandising can have a big impact on product exposure, relevance, and sales.
3. How an upscale gym generates revenue through luxury-focused editorial content.
4. A three-step plan for retaining your SEO during website migration.
5. How many Facebook users actually share third-party content?
6. Twelve free and paid websites where you can learn to code.
7. Replatforming your website amid rapidly changing technologies and consumer behaviors.
8. How to tell your brand story through influencer-generated content.
9. Observations on emerging, big-picture trends in the commerce payments industry.
10. There’s a war going on in mobile marketing and video content is how you will win it.
Brooke Seldin is a marketing content specialist in LYONSCG’s Chicago office. She is a writer, an editor, and a content strategist who specializes in eCommerce, technology, and digital marketing for B2C and B2B organizations. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.