Selecting eCommerce Web Hosting and Support
You’ve worked hard to get your new eCommerce site ready to launch. Your design is on trend. The photography should be hanging on a gallery wall. That 3D dressing room will have visitors trying on outfits for days. Check-out is a snap. Search serves up results like a Wimbeldon champ. You’ve created the Best. Site. Ever!
Now comes the hard part – eCommerce web hosting and support.
A healthy, thriving eCommerce site is the heart of your business which means your web hosting and support provider are part of your company day-in and day-out as they care for your eCommerce site. LYONSCG understands what goes on “behind the curtain” so we’ve put together 5 tips for “Selecting eCommerce Web Hosting and Support” in which you’ll learn:
- Why “Hours Included” is a poor comparison factor and why quality not quantity matters
- How well hosting infrastructure can work together with the eCommerce platform
- How first-hand knowledge of your eCommerce application is crucial
- Why an open approach to support is best
- What to expect in a full website or code-level review
Find out 5 tips for selecting eCommerce web hosting and support.