eCommerce Strategy for 2015 Holiday
Authored by Sarah Griffis, Jess Jenkins, Dan Hutmacher, and Joe Obringer
As you prepare for the 2015 Holiday season, LYONSCG offers you timely advice from our digital marketing experts on how to achieve your conversion and sales goals. Want to find out more ways to drive holiday sales? Read the LYONSCG white paper “eCommerce Strategy for 2015 Holiday.” Some of the ideas we share include:
- Mobile: Every day brings news about ways to optimize smartphones and tablets for shopping. Traditional retailers can take advantage of a mobile device’s geo-location feature to increase sales by including a “check stock” function.
- Branded Shopping Days: Consumers expect special sales on branded shopping days. Why not use this to your advantage? Drive traffic, and increase transactions during slower periods of the day with flash sales and other limited availability offers.
- Local Search: Luxury or high-end goods are purchased mostly in-store. Make sure all your locations are optimized for local search so shoppers can easily find you.
- Email Marketing: The ultimate in personalization is contextualization. New email service providers can create real-time personalized messages based on customer behavioral data such as purchase and visit history combined with other information such as recipient’s time, location, device, weather, and social context at the moment of open.
- Social Media: With declining organic results, you’ll need to invest in a paid program. Learn how to achieve a three-to-one return on investment.
Time spent now to optimize your eCommerce strategy for the 2015 holiday will pay off in the Fall. Let LYONSCG show you how to supercharge your “eCommerce Strategy for 2015 Holiday.”