Shoe Metro Improves Fit and Feel for Their Ecommerce Business
CHICAGO, IL – Shoe Metro, a leading online retailer of discounted designer shoes, has decided to partner with Lyons Consulting Group to create their new ecommerce website based on the Magento Enterprise Edition. In order to increase Shoe Metro’s conversion rate, Lyons Consulting Group (lyonscg), the premier eCommerce design, development and support firm, is finding creative solutions to improve the overall site user experience.
“We could not be happier with the ideas and suggestions Lyons Consulting Group is providing,” says David Duong, CEO of Shoe Metro. “We are excited get the site launched so that we will finally have our online business working at its maximum potential.”
Lyons Consulting Group is well-versed when it comes to providing solid eCommerce guidance for their clients. In their years of experience, lyonscg has launched over 100 eCommerce sites. Currently, lyonscg is in the process of making several key changes that will directly impact Shoe Metro’s online sales. These enhancements include:
- Moving the site from an outdated platform to Magento Enterprise Edition which brings numerous out-of-the-box enhancements over their current platform
- Creating a cohesive digital design that showcases the brand and designer products
- Integrating inventory system into their backend to create a seamless process for moving product from the warehouse to the customer
- Enhanced search and navigation so that customers can find specific items, brands or sizes more easily when using the search function
- Improved messaging by promoting the features and benefits Shoe Metro provides such as same day shipping
- Integration with a third party recommendation engine to allow Shoe Metro to more effectively market and promote related and complimentary product to customers
- Providing on-going top quality monitoring and support of the new site
“Shoe Metro is a great company to work with. Not only are the people fabulous, but their desire to grow their online business is infectious,” said Dave Barr, Executive Vice President of Lyons Consulting Group. “We share that passion in our business and are more than dedicated to get them where they want to be.”
The site, www.shoemetro.com, is currently in the development phase and is scheduled to launch early Summer 2011.
About Shoe Metro
Shoe Metro is an online retailer at www.shoemetro.com with shoes from over 200 different designer brands in stock, including popular brands such as Steve Madden, Guess, Nike, and Puma. Founded in 2004, Shoe Metro has quickly become one of the elite online shoe retailers. Inc. Magazine ranked Shoe Metro #86 in 2008 in their list of the 500 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. Shoe Metro was also listed in the Internet Retailer Top 500 List in 2008.
About Lyons Consulting Group (lyonscg)
Lyons Consulting Group is the premier eCommerce design, development and support firm dedicated to help our clients continually grow and succeed in their online business. With a proven track record to deliver creative, robust and most importantly, increasingly profitable eCommerce sites, our diverse group of experts are committed to customer satisfaction and project excellence.
As the leading Magento and Demandware partner in the US, lyonscg has years of experience in graphic design, platform customization, technical development, backend integration, quality assurance and support. Lyons Consulting Group understands each of our client’s sites and needs are unique, yet are able to deliver each and every time. Bottom Line: Lyons Consulting Group will help your online business to know more, do more, and sell more. Guaranteed. For more information about lyonscg or to see their extensive list of clients, visit www.lyonscg.com or call 312.564.3142.