Webinar: Holiday Email Marketing Segmentation Strategies
In this webinar, Brad McGinity, co-founder of Windsor Circle, and Rich Lyons, CEO of Lyons Consulting Group, will share strategies for effective email marketing segmentation for the 2012 holiday season. As competition intensifies for holiday retail shopping dollars, it is more important than ever to leverage your customer purchase history and other eCommerce data to deliver targeted, personalized, relevant offers through your email marketing campaigns. Now is the time to conduct the analysis to identify your key segments in order to define the content, products, and offers you’ll use to maximize ROI this holiday season.
The holidays account for up to 40% of online retail sales. Search advertising budgets grew 31% last holidays, and the battle for shopping dollars will be intense this year. Email marketing faces similar competition in the inbox: 87% of retailers sent at least one promotional email on cyber Monday, which generated a record breaking $1.25 billion in sales. Large retailers like Amazon and Zappos are proving the power of retention marketing, driving 70-90% of their purchases from repeat buyers. With proper segmentation analysis, targeted email campaigns, and relevant offers, you too can win this holiday, and grow your base of repeat buyers.
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- Conducting analysis on purchase data to ID key customer segments
- Identifying trends from prior holiday seasons to properly time email campaigns
- Targeting last-minute holiday shoppers based on last year’s purchase data
- Offering shipping specials to relevant segments
- Identify and reward your best customers with exclusive holiday deals
- Win back your churning or lost customers
- Creating coupons and offers that generate residual revenue
- Smart “related item” product recommendation campaigns to cross-sell complimentary products
- How to create repeat customers and loyalty from one time purchasers
Stop hoping for better email results and start getting them when you learn the strategies and methods in this free webinar. This webinar is free to attend, but space is limited.
Date: August 14th
Time: 2pm CST, 3pm EST
Speakers: Brad McGinity/Windsor Circle Co-founder & VP of Sales and Rich Lyons/Lyons Consulting Group