Superior support occurs with total insight, control and management of your online business. Our team’s main focus is to provide a satisfying, reliable, secure and ever-evolving shopping experience. 24/7/365.
Our application support team goes beyond merely handling tickets. Seasoned eCommerce professionals proactively monitor your site to make sure it’s operating at peak efficiency.
We take a long-term view of application support and maintenance. The combined knowledge and experience of our implementation, hosting, and support teams is directed at making sure you achieve your maximum eCommerce potential. Very few companies can bring that to the table.
What sets us apart
Our application support gives you the comprehensive attention your online business requires.
- Dedicated support teams will never be repurposed when our implementation business gets busy
- Flexible deployment means we evaluate your needs and create a customized plan to manage risk and maximize opportunities
- We hire support consultants with eCommerce expertise who have worked for online retailers and brands.
- Our support for co-development means your team works alongside our developers, learning from them and influencing your online site. Because it’s your business, you should be in control.
- With a holistic business approach, our application support consultants are well-versed in online strategy, design, and implementation, which means they’re ready to hit the ground running once you launch.
- We’ve built our own eCommerce data center to support hosted Magento and SAP Hybris sites. Our applications support and hosting consultants have practiced execution in the management of hardware and software.
LYONSCG is eCommerce Realized!
Design. Evaluation. Troubleshooting.
Ongoing Development Support
Full Project Life Cycle Delivery
Developer Training and Co-development
Agile-based, Sprint-cycle Methodology
Code and Release Management
Account Management and Applications Planning
Applications Monitoring 24/7/365
Response-time SLA Guarantees
Post-launch Implementation Project Transition, Execution and Delivery
Code review and on-boarding of clients from other Demandware integration partners.